Complaint Review: Howard Johnsons

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: Janis — burson California United States of America
Howard Johnsons
130 west cliff drive Internet United States of America

Howard Johnsons at fishermen's wharf, santa cruz, ASSAULTED and ACCUSED OF BEING HOMELESS!!! Internet

On 9/8/12, We stayed  at the "Howard Johnson at fishermen's wharf" The room was over $300.00 for one night. Sunday morning between 7:00 am and 11:am, they serve a continental breakfast.

While I was preparing breakfast for three, a very large man, maybe 6'4", 230#, dressed in blue jeans, levi shirt and jacket,  and a levi hat, came out of a door, cleaned the counter and left. Five seconds later he came back, started cleaning the same counter, all the while huffin and puffin and mumblings

. I told him i would clean up after myself and he immediately start yelling"What's your room number" I wasn't going to tell him, and he kept yelling at me as he huffed and puffed back through the door!

three seconds later a man in a dress shirt and tie came out yelled, "what room are you in, what's your room number," over and over, an inch from my face! By this time I was quite flustered and while pointing the direction of our room, I said 405.

Well our room was 205 and suddenly   grab my plate of food along with my wrists and started dragging me out the door, yelling you homeless people stay out!    I got my hands free , threw the  plate on the table and left for our room.

They saw me open the door and walk in.

Our car was park right in front of the office and the general manager never came out to apologize,

I'm pretty sure this is a serious offence and something should be done about Mr.Bipin Patel, gm., and his sidekick!

Worse part of this story is my 86 year old mom was with us and she's still  very upset!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Johnsons/internet/Howard-Johnsons-at-fishermens-wharf-santa-cruz-ASSAULTED-and-ACCUSED-OF-BEING-HOMELESS-945319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Johnsons