Complaint Review: Howard L nations

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: tcraig — ingleside Texas United States of America
Howard L nations
4203 Montrose suite 390 houston, Texas United States of America

Howard L nations Charles Bailey lied to me from the beginning about this and now they have my money and wont talk to me at all.They just give you the run around lets call GMA houston, Texas

Charles Bailey told me from the beginning i would get more then i did. then when they settled they sent me a letter and he told me to sign or i was out of the lawsuit it was for 40% instead of 25% he then told me it was because they didnt get as much muney as they thought they would so they needed to charge us more to cover costs. then after a year i got a cheack for $1199.00 he told me i would walk with $12,000.00 they kept about 800 for ss and almost $4000.00 for what they are saying is medicare wanting the money now there is no way my gaining weight had anything to do with why i had medicaid because i also got parkisons from this medication and thas what i used medicaid for. now i cant sue them for that so i settled for this because of what they told me. i asked charles if they knew this was going to happen to everyones money before we  did this and he said yes. they should have told us i would have never done it. now i have no rights to every sue them for what they did to me and all for $1199.00 what a deal for them and the lawyer they made almost $5000.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-L-nations/houston-Texas-77006/Howard-L-nations-Charles-Bailey-lied-to-me-from-the-beginning-about-this-and-now-they-hav-862626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard L nations