Complaint Review: Howard Lee Schiff PC /Debit collector

• Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: Jackie — Ledyard Connecticut USA
Howard Lee Schiff PC /Debit collector
510 Tolland Street East Hartford, Connecticut United States of America

Howard Lee Schiff PC /Debit collector Midland Funding/ ( 701) 837-0421 Investigate and Adjudicate Attorney for Fuard East Hartford, Connecticut

Formal Complaint

09/21/2011 I found that my bank account was over drawn.The amount was for $94.81 plus $5.19. I called my bank 1st thing 9/22/2011.After several calls to Bank Of America I was told that The $100 , was charged by Bank of America legal department.That they have no court order or papers to provide me with. Bank of America claims to have received a phone call from a Midland Funding that they have a order to take funds out of my account for a collection bill I do not owe.I was given a phone number to (860)528-9991. I called the number. It was a Attorney Howard Lee Shift.They took my information (S.S.#) and stated that they had placed no hold on my account.( Bank of America ) claims that they- only received a phone call and there is only notes to do this,there are no case numbers to provide me with either.

They have no one I can speak to in there legal dept. either. They only received the phone call. I receive Disilibty payments and can not get needed heart medication due to what has been done.I was discharged from Bankruptcy in 2007.I have no knowledge of who this is . Other than information given to me from Bank of America.Bank of America told me that -
Midland funding has stated they have a order to remove $1,100.23 in doing so Bank of America placed $100. legal fee on my account.There is not enough funds in my account so my account will remain in over draft status.

I do not owe
this to any one and believe this was a fraud .I have no Knowlage of who Midland Funding is nor do I owe them any money.The phone number ; (860)528-9991 was provided to me by my bank ,Bank of America. It belongs to a debit collector Howard Lee Schiff PC Law office. Some one has given out privet information in voilation of Statues.There has been a security breach. This is belived to be fuard . The bank has no paper work to show me and Howard Lee Schiff a debit collector has no knowlage of this so they claim.I have never recived any thing on a court for any of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Lee-Schiff-PC-Debit-collector/East-Hartford-Connecticut-06108/Howard-Lee-Schiff-PC-Debit-collector-Midland-Funding-701-837-0421-Investigate-and-Adj-780143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Lee Schiff PC /Debit collector