Complaint Review: Howard Lee Schiff, PC - RJM Acquisitions

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:Warwick Rhode Island
Howard Lee Schiff, PC - RJM Acquisitions
10 Dorrance Street Suite 515 Providence, Rhode Island U.S.A.
  • Phone: 401-861-9991
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

RJM Acquisitions - Howard Lee Schiff, PC For RJM Acquisitions RJM says I owe them money I requested info none came Providence Rhode Island

RJM has been contacting me claiming I owe them money. Since I don't know who they are I have requested contract signed or anything with my name on it claiming that I purchased from them. After several months I started receiving phone calls from an attorney. Again in writing I requested documentation which says I owed RJM anything and I received nothing. They tried taking me to small claims court, but I received nothing on that, but they have information posted on my credit report and now I have received a notice of a hearing for March 18 from the same attorney. It looks like I have to now pay an attorney to get this dealt with. I still have no documentation from either RJM or the attorney.

Mrs. bellows
Warwick, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Lee-Schiff-PC-RJM-Acquisitions/Providence-Rhode-Island-02903/RJM-Acquisitions-Howard-Lee-Schiff-PC-For-RJM-Acquisitions-RJM-says-I-owe-them-money-I-313615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Lee Schiff, PC - RJM Acquisitions