Complaint Review: Howard Lee Schiff,P.C.

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:brunswick Maine
Howard Lee Schiff,P.C.
510 Tolland St POB280245 East Hartford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Howard Lee Schiff, P.C. collection agency East Hartford Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: OK heres what you do

I was shocked when I read about the "Schiff" crew in Jonesys post. They did the same thing to me a couple of months ago. They sent me papers saying they were going to put a lien on my house for a credit card bill. I was very upset and frantic. I called the debt consolidation company Ive been working with and after days of trying to get ahold of them they made them an offer on my behalf but they wouldnt accept it. Said yes to a payment plan but Insisted on an already inflated amount - plus interest and costs bringing the bill to about $4000 more than it was. THEN>>>after I agrreeed to this - I recieved - in the mail about a week later - a JUDGEMENT-signed by a judge - I wondered why - now I know. God - who are these horrible people and how can they get away with this??!! I dont have money for an attorney but maybe if I stop paying them and call tem up and say Im going to sue them for pretending I was some deadbeat who didnt show up for court.....

Judy s.
brunswick, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Lee-SchiffPC/East-Hartford-Connecticut-06128-0245/Howard-Lee-Schiff-PC-collection-agency-East-Hartford-Connecticut-316727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Lee Schiff,P.C.

OK heres what you do

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

I as well as my job/carrer help people in situation like yours the best thing to do right now is get a hold of me. I specialise in this practice.

For I have resolved situation like yours and have even turn the Judgment reversed, the collection agencies will be stopped ,
The main question is did you sign a cotract with the collection agency? I Doubt it. Thereforee the Collection Agency has absolutly no Right getting Involved in your personal business. Like I said in an earlier post. I got numeros convictions over turned,(mine included. the collection agency will not honor this, to make a long story short. I now have 2 people in Jail, and working on a few more for contempt of Court.