Complaint Review: Howell Foust

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: farmer — franklin Tennessee United States of America
Howell Foust
207 Mallory Station Rd, Internet United States of America

Howell Foust and Tennessee Commerce Bank RUINED OUR LIVES HE IS A CROOK DO NOT BELIVE HIM, Internet

Howell FoustTennessee Commerce Bank - Loan officer Howell Foust ruined our lives,he is a liar,promise to help but stole everything i got.

I had a loan with Mr Foust and his bank TN Commerce bank on my Farm in Nolensville which my family and i owned for more than 100 years,Mr Foust came to my farm and had me sign something called a Forbearance Agreement he said it will help his bank if i do that and he will take care of us with better loan rates and at the beginning he told us we do not need to pay anything for few months BUT the next thing we got is a lawsuit from their Nashville Attorney name Linda Burnsed and it said we defaulted on our loan?

i had no idea what she is talking about and when i called Howell Foust he was very rude and told me he never promise me anything it is my problem. I should have NOT TRUSTED MR HOWELL FOUST he is a crook and i understand only now the State Regulators are investigating Mr Foust and Tennessee Commerce bank .....It is too late for me i hope no one else have to suffer the way my wife and i did.
Farmer at Heart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howell-Foust/internet/Howell-Foust-and-Tennessee-Commerce-Bank-RUINED-OUR-LIVES-HE-IS-A-CROOK-DO-NOT-BELIVE-HIM-810513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howell Foust