Complaint Review: Howerd Halay

Unknown Bradford, Select State/Province United Kingdom
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Howerd Halay Howerd Halaj Liar, Fraudster, Rip-Off Merchant Bradford West Yorkshire

*General Comment: I think I know these People

This man had ripped me off and I need to find him. He is on the electoral roll at Glenlee Road, Bradford but he does not live there. He is a director of a company and gave his address as 145 Brownroyd Hill, Bradford, but he does not live there. He has been a private detective - a very bad private detective and ripped of his customers and broke into their homes. He and his wife have convictions for theft and perverting the course of justice. His wife also goes by the name of Helen Langron and she is a trained pharmacist. She is also a con-artist offering services as a psychic and in alternative medicine. When his house was raided by Police, Halay told his neighbours that it was a 'Police training exercise' in which he was involved. A short time later he and his wife disappeared for a few months. When they returned they said they had been abroad - the truth is they had both been in prison. I need to know where they are living now. I am pretty sure they are in Bradford, UK. They use the above addresses to perpetrate fraud to hide their real address. Howerd Halay appeared on X-Factor back in 2005, where Sharon Osbourne described him as 'barking'. That is certainly true. He claims to have achieved the 'impossible' and sings with John Lennon!! He even produced a recording of John Lennon supposedly singing his song at the X-Factor auditions: youtube.com/watch?v=YEg1n--1bH8 Skip to 7:23 on the above recording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howerd-Halay/Bradford-Select-StateProvince/Howerd-Halay-Howerd-Halaj-Liar-Fraudster-Rip-Off-Merchant-Bradford-West-Yorkshire-1171755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howerd Halay

#1 General Comment

I think I know these People

AUTHOR: Miles - (United Kingdom)

Oh my goodness from the description you have given, I really do think I know these people.  I live in Bingley and they are known locally as the odd couple.  All the family are ghostly white like they don't get outside much but if they're constantly hiding away from disgruntled customers, then that probably explains it.  I can ask my friend who lives on the same street their exact address, but in the meantime can you tell me a little bit more about what's happened to you.