Complaint Review: Howie Schwartz

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Gerry — Kettle And Stony Point Ontario Canada
Howie Schwartz
501 West Port Ave.,Suite 170, Internet United States of America

Howie Schwartz Mark Roth thieves, scammers, rip-off artist, liars and cheats,untrustworthy, internet scammers, best internet scammers, internet scam artists, Internet

Howie Schwartz and Mark Roth took me for $3600.00 on Feb 16,2011. I bought a number of Howie's courses for small change ie. $47.00; $37.00 and began to really trust him. Then he lured me into a webinar about Mobile Marketing. Howie and Mark outlined the opportunity and then made an offer to set me up with some mobile websites and produce 5400 leads (platinum pkg.). This entire project was a "Done For You" service which would produce "guaranteed profits". Howie mentioned that it would take several months to get up and running because the service was brand new.

And if I wasn't satisfied with their results I could get a refund up to 4 months later....ya right. So I waited for 3 1/2 months hoping to give them enough time to perform their magic. Well after numerous support emails to them, someone sent me access to a website called "SMS Goldmine.com" I had never heard of this site before but figured this must be part of the new program. Well, when I entered the mebership site I quickly discovered that the site was a quickly thrown together site with a bunch of Howies old training courses on video.

I guess they thought that would shut me up for awhile; well it did. I viewed the material over the course of a few days and realized most of the material was totaly irrevelant to the topic of Mobile Marketing. After numerous phone calls and emails were never returned I decided to try and get a charge back with my credit card company; it turned out that I had left it too long for such an action. So here I am stuck with the $3600.00 bill and no product, zero, zilch, nada, nuttin'.

So my advice to anyone looking to purchase a product from Howie Schwartz or Mark Roth to stay clear and DONOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howie-Schwartz/internet/Howie-Schwartz-Mark-Roth-thieves-scammers-rip-off-artist-liars-and-cheatsuntrustworthy-1010845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howie Schwartz