Complaint Review: Howlin' Moon

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: G-Girl — Internet United States of America
Howlin' Moon
900 Ogden Avenue #183, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Internet United States of America

Howlin' Moon Howlin' Moon Dog Sports Store Dog sports apparel, dog jerseys, dog tshirts, dog collars, bowls, leashes, hats, pet clothing Internet

I have been waiting on my order for a month and a half. When I submitted a request for a phone call regarding my order, I finally received a response via email. I kid you not, I exchanged emails with the owner of this "business" for HOURS! He/She insulted me, said I was a "crazy b*tch" who should "be a normal person and stop dressing up my dog". I could not believe they would say such things seeing as how that is what they make their money off of...or should I say STEAL money.

They couldn't even give me an ESTIMATE of when I will receive my order so I said I want to cancel it all together and suddenly the 15% re-stocking fee turned into 50%!!! (They were literally changing the wording on their website in front of my eyes to back-up their lame excuses!)

They also stalked me by googling my name & then insulted my occupation as well! When I told them I'd be complaining to the BBB they laughed at me and said "Go ahead, we aren't accredited by the BBB."

I will not rest until I find a way to bring this company down. I intend to post complaints everywhere & I am going to report it to the police as well as report them for fraud. This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Here are complaints from other Howlin' Moon customers like me! (((Redacted)))

And sure enough, chek out all their unresolved complaints with the Better Business Bureau (company name listed several ways): http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/pet-supplies-and-foods-retail/howlin-moon-dog-sports-store-in-downers-grove-il-88375850

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howlin-Moon/internet/Howlin-Moon-Howlin-Moon-Dog-Sports-Store-Dog-sports-apparel-dog-jerseys-dog-tshirts-d-614750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howlin' Moon