Complaint Review: Hpshopping.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2005

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Hpshopping.com
3000 Hanover St MS1247 Building 6A Palo Alto, California U.S.A.

Hpshopping.com, Hewlett Packard ripoff, sent defective merchandise, and replaced with old, refurbished merchandise while pushing timelines for returning original merchandise Palo Alto California

*Author of original report: Update

Purchase date 8/11/05, arrival date 8/14/05(approx)6200 all-in-one First contact date 9/2005,reported the item was defective-return label was to be sent, never sent, 10/7/2005, went through 2 hour tech support call and they determined item defective, again, return label to be sent 10/17/2005 called to inquire about return label-then requested refund because almost 2 weeks have past-tech support put me on hold and hang up 10/17/2005 customer service could not give me a refund, but tech mediator to contact me 10/19/2005 tech mediator contacted me -new unit will arrive tomorrow 10/20/2005 used,refurbished 5 year old model 6210 all-in-one(not the same unit) arrived and when I contacted tech support they hang up on me after telling me it was the same! This company has stolen my money and given me their refurbished product in return. They push timelines to justify getting top dollar for refurbished merchandise!

The return label should have been sent when I called originally, and a new unit should have been sent as well. I have just paid full price for a refurbished product!

Monique
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hpshoppingcom/Palo-Alto-California-94304/Hpshoppingcom-Hewlett-Packard-ripoff-sent-defective-merchandise-and-replaced-with-old-161878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hpshopping.com

Update

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

I also filed with BBB online. I was contacted by a corporate representative who has offered to resolve this issue. I will update this post with the end result.