Complaint Review: HrFax, LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Nina — Detroit
HrFax, LLC
437 Madison Ave. New York, New York United States of America

HrFax, LLC Isaac Jenkins I received an email from the company Hrfax, LLC offering me a job for Personal Assistant. I was a little sceptical but curious at the same time so I decided to see where this was going. New York, New York

*Author of original report: System restore

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Getting rid of pop-up box

*Consumer Comment: Another Scammer, Beware

*Consumer Comment: HrFax.com

So I got an email from the company Hrfax, LLC offering a job as Personal Assistant. I googled the company and couldn't find any information and the website looked ligitamite but what is real or ligitamite now a days anyone can put together a website in less than 5 mins. Everything was going fine and I was assigned an second task to research limosine and luxury car services then I received another email requesting my bank account information so I gave them an account that I never use which is a pre paid debit account and they sent another email asking me confirm my banking info. Oo I also received a phone call today from the scammer can you beleive it!!! I just went along with the game he was discussing the job requirements I played along and hung up. In the email below he stated cannot send more than $1000 a day online using Western Union so not true I did some research and found you can send $10,000 .

Please read the mails I received below and be aware of the Scam:

I just got off the phone with the client in regards to the art gallery project. Your additional assistance is required.  Our client tried to pay western union on-line from their corporate account. Western Union advertises its possible to submit payments online, but when you try to send more than $1,000 a day from the account it wont allow that much. I called western union and they told me you have to do that from any western union office. Our client told me they spent like an hour trying to do something    online, as they are used to do everything from their cash management    online and talked to western union customer care but no luck. They need your assistance at this point because it was not possible to send the money online.

So, they want their assistant take care of everything. Since the art gallery requires only western union, our client will pay you the money for the art item(s) in advance plus your bonus and you will western union art gallery.  You will be paid additional $300 for that assignment.

First of all, I want you to understand that part-time assistant is not only virtual work from home. You have to work on assignment locally. Assisting with corporate gifting in one of your responsibilities. Our client trusts us because this is our existing client, they have already purchased a lot of stuff using our    services.

Normally, you would pay western union with the company card. However, as per the agreement, you will get the card only once you qualify your trial period. This is our company policy and we simply    cannot provide company cards 1st week and then spend time on checking every expense.

You will find your direct deposit on this page

(attached)

This is exactly the same as we use for payroll as well.  We expect    our client will place deposit of approx.:

-    $7,000 (Art Item)

-    $1,800 (shipping)

-    $400 (approx. money gram/western union fees might need to    re-confirm with them)

-    $300 (Your Bonus)

=======================

Total: $9,500

In case you can negotiate other payment options with the art  gallery, so they provide with their bank account our client will pay them directly. If no your assistance is needed.  It is    important to realize that you are not required to take any action    until you see the payment in your account. You may keep this account    to received future payroll from our company. Let me know if your    bank charges some $$$ to set up an account. This amount would be    sent together with funds for the the art gallery, western union    transfer fees your bonus.

Again, there will be no checks. Our client will pay to your account    (or the art gallery if available) and you will need to work on it    only once the money is in your account.

Let me know if you have any questions. There are also other tasks already available, but I want to make sure this one is taken care    1st since this client is important to us.

HR Manager

437 Madison Ave, New York, NY

www.hrfax.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HrFax-LLC/New-York-New-York-/HrFax-LLC-Isaac-Jenkins-I-received-an-email-from-the-company-Hrfax-LLC-offering-me-a-jo-1040818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HrFax, LLC

System restore

AUTHOR: Nina - ()

I proformed a system restore and ran a virus scan to remove everything.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Getting rid of pop-up box

AUTHOR: Nailsaz - ()

Did any of you that previously filed a rebuttal get a pop-up box that keeps popping up, & you can't get rid of it? Some tracking tool...I deleted everything else in relation to this FAKE company, but can't get rid of the stupid pop-up box.

Another Scammer, Beware

AUTHOR: svanwilliams - ()

I just got my email exactly the same, as another member here. here it is...

Hi S**** Williams,

For some reason there is a delay with the artist. You were sent an email where I have explained to you that our client is a millionaire, he is a VIP. He pays, and you work for him as an assistant. He tried sending online to save time and it did not work out. It makes no difference for him where to pay artist, you or someone else and long as the money is received by the artist. If our artist wants western union only, ok fine, provide with existing account or set up a new one.

Any additional costs will be reimbursed.

Additionally please email me a breakdown of time you spent working on this task today and yesterday (I am worried about the progress and would like to see what exactly youve been doing these days to help our client).

My concern is you could have already set up 3 accounts. Please, do not waste our time. Our client has already called and inquired why there is no account he can pay. He wants to pay and does not understand the delay. This is a corporate client and they pay from their corporate US account anywhere and the money will be there is a day.  Go to any local or large bank (such as Chase, BOFA etc) to set up an account today if you have no and email me with a confirmation. It will take you an hour, not more.

Our client is leaving for a trip somewhere and want to secure this payment and make some progress in regards to the item is buying.

Your account number will be stored securely on our server and only client will access this information if you are worried about this. However, its not SSN or something personal, so there is nothing to worry about. This information is required to put money into your account.

HR

(646) 490-0029

(646)

490-0015

HrFax.com

AUTHOR: Linda J. Smith - ()

I received the exact same e-mails that you did but, when I questioned giving up my bank account numbers Isaac Jenkins actually copped an attitude with me.

I did some research they are not listed as a business in the building at the Madison Ave address.

The phone numbers they have are VOIP numbers and are coming from a personal residence near Tudor City New York

This is definately a scam. My first project was the exact same art project you got the second project is Car Rentals and the third project is Diet.

I am not giving my bank account numbers to anyone especially since there was never a face to face.

When I refused to give my bank account numbers this is what Isaac Jenkins sent to me.

Hi Linda,

You were hired not only be sitting in front of you PC,  at home, but also do something outside if needed. You will be paid $300 additionally, just to take care of this project. Get the money ONCE it is in your account and pay with it to the western union/artist. If you dont have an account set up a new one. Any additional costs will be reimbursed.

HR Manager