Complaint Review: Hsa

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous Pennsylvania
Hsa
Nationwide USA

Hsa Hsa home warranty Do not use Hsa for a home warranty Cross plains Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us

Hsa is a rip off and just one big scam. It all started when our hot water heater broke during the middle of winter on a weekend. I called to have emergency service and they told me that they didn't have anyone that could come out and service my electric water heater and that I would have to wait 24 hours before I could call in someone else. Why would I have to wait 24 hours to call in somebody if you do not have anyone. then they told me that my plumber would have to call them first before he does anything to fix it. Are you kidding me? I called in a licensed bonded professional plumber why could I just not submit the bill.  So I had to pay out of pocket over $200. To get fixed on a weekend.

Also before we moved in the sellers had a gas leak that the fixed through hsa but the person only fixed the leak in the top of the pipe and not the bottom so I got stuck with another hundred dollar fee.

Then I call hsa because I had Lowes out to check my dryer they told me the vent is blocked and the prior owners never did maintenance on the vents. I called hsa and they told me that that is not covered even though my contract says failure due to lack of maintenance.

now for the best part both toilets are acting up so I call Hsa and they send a company out. The plumber came in with disgusting shoes. I asked him to remove his shoes or wear the booties I have for workers and he wasn't happy.  Sorry your not ruining my carpets and my 3 year old plays on my carpets.  He should also tighten his belt so I don't have to view his rear end.  So he fixes upstairs which is fine but then he replaces a piece on the downstairs basement and not 5 minutes later after he left it starts making flushing sounds. He also didn't leave me a copy of the receipt.

So I call hsa back and they tell me that they will put in a recall and if it's not the same part that I will be charged amother $100.00. No, he should have fixed it before he left and made sure it was in working condition.

I will never renew my Hsa warranty and I will definitely make it known on all buyers websites that the warranty is useless and costs you less money by hiring real professionals that know how to do their job. Also, start honoring what you say you will honor in the contract.  Your just one big fraud and scam and should be shutdown.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hsa/nationwide/Hsa-Hsa-home-warranty-Do-not-use-Hsa-for-a-home-warranty-Cross-plains-Nationwide-1136198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hsa

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: HSA Home Warranty - ()

We'd like to review your situation and the way your claims were handled. Please send us your property address in an email to HSAmarketing@onlinehsa.com. Once we have your information we will have a supervisor review your claims and contact you with the next steps.