Complaint Review: Hsbc bank - polaris - berts mega mall

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifervejar08 — Ontario California United States of America
Hsbc bank - polaris - berts mega mall

Hsbc bank/polaris/berts mega mall Blind.sided me, refuses to help, lied, my home will be paid off before this account Internet

I purchased an off roading vehicle from berts mega mall in west covina.cal. They told me it would be 235 a month for 7 years. come to find out they put this on a revolving credit card so basically 200 goes to interest and the rest to the actual balance.

this is a vehicle I pay registration.

I have done everything I can to have someone help me and no one can.

If I keep paying the minimum payment this will be paid off in 50 years my 200 thousand dollar home will be paid off before that 20 thousand dollar vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hsbc-bank-polaris-berts-mega-mall/internet/Hsbc-bankpolarisberts-mega-mall-Blindsided-me-refuses-to-help-lied-my-home-will-be-802638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hsbc bank - polaris - berts mega mall