Complaint Review: Http://www.computerrefurb.com

• Reported By: Annoyed200 — Austin Texas
Http://www.computerrefurb.com
Georgetown, Texas USA

computerrefurb.com computersnow.com I Never got laptop. Georgetown Texas

I ordered a laptop from this company and never recieved shipping information or the laptop. I came across this page and noticed the same thing happened to someone else but they did get a refund until weeks later after they ordered. I am working now on getting a refund and would not reccomend anyone buying from this company. They have a C on the BBB website which means they are getting a lot of complaints. I ordered from computerrefurb.com, but computersnow.com took the money out of my account. I guess its the same company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Httpwwwcomputerrefurbcom/Georgetown-Texas/computerrefurbcom-computersnowcom-I-Never-got-laptop-Georgetown-Texas-1102665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Http://www.computerrefurb.com