Complaint Review: Http://www.ibuypower.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Glen St Mary Florida
www.ibuypower.com El Monto, California U.S.A.

I Buy Power ibuypower ibuypower.com Can't service what they sell/ The customer is never right El Monto California

Starting in late April I was having trouble with my internet sattelite so i changed to a DSL line. When i got that installed i found out the problem was not with the internet but the computer that i bought from ibuypower. It was still under warranty so i called for help. Henry was very helpful and help me trouble shoot the problems one by one. We decided the motherboard was faulty so he sent me a new board. It took a week but i got it. I explained i'm a trader need my computer now. Said sure i'll hurry. I said i"ll pay extra just hurry. Still took a week with me calling everyday asking. Got a bad motherboard. Said on the box TESTED= FAILED took it to a comp store. One of the dimm sockets bad. Called Henry sd better send it to us. spent 100.00 to send it to them, They were rude telling me dont need you to call we know what we are doing. 10 days later i got it back. Still wont work. well send you a new heat sink fans because the liquid cooling doesnt work very well.

I said what about processor. Well maybe you need to change that too. waited another week. no fan no processor. STEVE says back ordered try these when you get them if doesnt fix we'll do something different. Got fan 12 days after ordered and cpu 14 days. Still does not work---NEW SOLUTION
send it back to us. let us try again. I wanted system replaced. no deal but we will pay for shipping. !WEEK LATER THEY RECIEVED SYSTEM, STILL NO RESOLUTION. Steve says he has no boss only board of directors. You can send a letter. 7 weeks into this deal now.

Glen St Mary, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Httpwwwibuypowercom/El-Monto-California/I-Buy-Power-ibuypower-ibuypowercom-Cant-service-what-they-sell-The-customer-is-never-ri-340002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Http://www.ibuypower.com