Complaint Review: Http://www.intertrademall.com/

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By:Pompano Beach Florida
Http://www.intertrademall.com/
10138 & 10140 Bacon Dr. Beltsville, Maryland U.S.A.

Http://www.intertrademall.com/ Happy to take payment, not so much on delivering product Beltsville Maryland

*Consumer Comment: This company is not good for doing business online

This one is certainly no scheme so much as I can tell. Quite simply, I placed an order for a number of products ( a kind of primer for doing more business in the future), payed for the items, and these items were simply not shipped. Given UPS has been known to lose a package, but they have to receive it first, which they did not.

2 months go by and I figure I'd call about the time lapse.

Each time I called, the business owner picked up the phone and told me to call back in an hour because he was on the phone. This pattern went on for about 5 hours of callbacks. UPS called and received the same reception. He took the money and never sent the goods.

Let this be a lesson to all business owners that all potential business puts your reputation on the line as well as your profits. Typically, large orders do not come from large buyers until they've tested the business' reliability.

Place an order with this company if you enjoy giving unexpected donations.

Jimmyb234
Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Httpwwwintertrademallcom/Beltsville-Maryland-20705/Httpwwwintertrademallcom-Happy-to-take-payment-not-so-much-on-delivering-product-Be-466148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Http://www.intertrademall.com/

This company is not good for doing business online

AUTHOR: Tequila - (United States of America)

On 2/28/2011  (Monday) I place a order with this company, At the end of my order I was told                    that I would receive and email regarding my order alone with the conformation # Which I nerved received So I notice on my bank account 03/02/2011 (Wednesday) that they did take any money, So I called the company to see what was going on. The manager answered the phone and I explain to him the reason for my call and he really got upset. I was told that the product would be in stock the next business day and they would ship it off and then charge my card. So here it is 03/07/2011 (Monday) and still nothing, So I gave them a call again to see what's going on. The manager answered the phone again and when I told him who
I was he immediately went off. I was told to stop calling them and when the products get in they will send them to me and that I shouldn't be ordering  Mother's day products this early anyways. but on their website it says all products are in stock . I ask them to cancel my order and to send or give me a conformation of canceling my order And the manager hung up the
phone on me... Now I have to cancel my credit card.