Complaint Review: Http://www.magicjack.com/9/index.asp

• Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Westerly Rhode Island
Http://www.magicjack.com/9/index.asp
http://www.magicjack.com/9/index.asp Nationwide U.S.A.

Magicjack AKA Inventor Dan Borislow customer relations is vitally poor, web site inoperable, they stopped communications to solve the problem of cancellation and non receptive to emails for 2-3 weeks time period for an item not received, did not credit or adjust, once 30 is over will they charge me the amount for the item? Magicjack.com "Internet"

My issues with this company started Nove 17, 2008, and are still in continueance. I have tried to contact them through their online chat system, which after multiple tries an different days did not work, and email them for 2-3 weeks. They responded after a few emails sent but didn't fully comprehend my clear statements.

I emailed them and attempted to chat with them to cancel my order immediately after I ordered it. As I stated, the online chat did not work. The contact email initially on the site stated office unavailable (not exact wording); but basically the link lead you to an inoperable page. I then emailed them through their order confirmation email and told them I wanted the order cancelled. They stated they already shipped it out; but they issued an RMA #
(Return Merchandise Authorization form) to have it returned by December 2, 2008 or I would not receive a refund. That topped the cake for me.

I still emailed them that I had not received it and do not want to be charged ANY charges. Apparantly, they did not actually read the emails because they stated I should talk to someone on online chat! Within that suggestion they stated it should be someone who can help me. Well, DUH! I again attempted the chat, didn't work, emailed that I would like my information sent to someone "higher up" or a supervisor, and that I would like to talk with them by phone. Well, they stopped returning my emails and I haven't received a phone or the merchandise and today is Dec 11, 2008. I have continued to email them and stated I would be contacting my Credit Card company (CCC) as well as the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I have contacted my CCC today and they reimbursed me the initial shipping and handling fees I was charged. If I should be charged for the merchandise, within the next week (after 30 day free trial), I am to call my CCC again and it will be adjusted as well as disputed. Now, I will be attempting to contact the BBB and send all this information I forwarded to this Ripoff Report site.

I hope others have had luck with thise service because I certainly did not receive excellence in customer service, nor was I compensated, and nor did I receive the merchandise.

Thank you.

Gem
Westerly, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Httpwwwmagicjackcom9indexasp/nationwide/Magicjack-AKA-Inventor-Dan-Borislow-customer-relations-is-vitally-poor-web-site-inoperabl-400285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Http://www.magicjack.com/9/index.asp