Complaint Review: HuCo Holdings LLC, Amish Buildings and Play Centers

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: carolyn — memphis Tennessee U.S.A.
HuCo Holdings LLC, Amish Buildings and Play Centers
7420 Highway 64, Internet United States of America

HuCo Holdings LLC, Amish Buildings and Play Centers HUGH AND CONNIE KEEN WHITHOLDING FINAL REFUND OF 200.00 AND REPLYING TO RIPOFF WITH A MADE OF STORY FROM MY FIRST REPORT , Internet

*Author of original report: Situation resolved

FIRST OF ALL LET ME STATE HUGH KEEN IS NOT TO BE BELIEVED.

The story or response he gave to my last complaint was made up, false, untrue, fraudulent intent to deceive the public. Today i sent him this email to demand that he either delivery a storage building or cut down the tree who stated who would do when he received the 200.00 dollars from me on the second transaction done on 08/30/2012. At first tried to pretend he didn't know what i was talking about. Then he said he gave it ti me the 200.00 dollars then he finally acknowledge he owed me the 200.00 dollars. However after 2 months he didn't have it until the 29 OCT 2012. So I followed up with this email on his website.

Hello Hugh Keen, I just spoke with you today 2012 Oct 24 concerning check 1976 in which I have not received a refund for $200.00 on storage building from August 30, 2012. You stated you will refund that amount since it was not used for the tree being cut down or the storage building for my second home. I acknowledge you did refund for the first storage building but you still owe me $200.00 dollars. You stated you can not return my money until ($200.00) until October 29, 2012. Since you had no intentions of delivering a storage building or cutting down a trees I find it odd you can not return my money after 2 months.  I will continue with the lawsuit for fraud, deceptive business practices, and attempted sales tax fraud. I hope to here from you before Saturday the 27th of October . The 29th of October is unacceptable and you are not a man of your words as far as my business dealings with you. Let this be your official notice for demand of my 200.00 dollars immediately.

Basically DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Hugh Keen is not to be I trusted. Once  I receive my monies or the lawsuit is is filed  I will update Ripoff report. Please RIPOFF REPORT keep this file active. The general public everywhere needs to be warned. Another disabled veteran living off a fixed income can become victim to this company and be in a financial nightmare. HOWEVER as I Fought for my country I will continue to fight for my rights and my financial welfare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HuCo-Holdings-LLC-Amish-Buildings-and-Play-Centers/internet/HuCo-Holdings-LLC-Amish-Buildings-and-Play-Centers-HUGH-AND-CONNIE-KEEN-WHITHOLDING-FINAL-959528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HuCo Holdings LLC, Amish Buildings and Play Centers

Situation resolved

AUTHOR: Care - (U.S.A.)

The situation with HUCO Holding has been satisfactorily resolved.