stick

• Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By: lola — Ilford United Kingdom
Huawei Electronic Technology Inc
68 Laodong road, Pingjiang district Internet United States of America

Huawei Electronic Technology Inc James He,Lijiao Chen. Through Tradekey website, they contacted me offering cheap stroller from China, which was a scam. Suzhou , Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Tradekey does allow people to FRAUD and SCAM!

Hi, all. I just wanted to share my experience with this company which is fraud and scam.
I wanted to strat up a business, in order to get the idea how things work I joined the Tradekey.com.

Enquired about the baby buggies then recieved lots of buy offers. All of them were from China, then chose the one that looked better deal.

Then got in touch, asked lots of quiestions, although I was not satified with the answers I took a risk and ordered 2 samples of Phil and teds buggies and sent $397 to China via Western Union, though I have their bank details and address of their bank as I was going to transfer money via bank which i did't. Big mistake, they gave me tracking number of the shipment and later said that China customs cought them so they are re sending it back again. So I was given a different tracking number all it says is that it is dispatched from sorting centre thats all. Whenever, I contact them they tell me that they have sent it long time ago and don't know what happened. The phone number he has given me does not exist. In reality they never had any pushchairs and never sent anything. So, please becareful they are scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huawei-Electronic-Technology-Inc/internet/Huawei-Electronic-Technology-Inc-James-HeLijiao-Chen-Through-Tradekey-website-th-545082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huawei Electronic Technology Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Tradekey does allow people to FRAUD and SCAM!

AUTHOR: Rob Graves - (United States of America)

Yeah unfortunately Tradekey is a breeding ground for Chinese scammers
who rip people off. Tradekey will not only respond to my multiple fraud
claims, but they keep allowing scammers to do business on their website.
Just because it's overseas doesn't mean it's OK. Keep complaining and
filing reports. If you know anyone that reads or speaks Chinese, or you
can translate, contact the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.

Best of luck.