Complaint Review: Hubcapjoes

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Carl — Ckio South Carolina U.S.A.
Hubcapjoes
90 Kinderkamack Rd Oradell, New Jersey United States of America

Hubcapjoes crazeenydriver Ordered hubcaps from his site, he sent damaged products then I requested a return and refund and he refused, he was very rude and hung up the phone on me. I tried calling him back and he would not ans Oradell, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Hubcapjoes Was Rude On The Phone

*Consumer Comment: Liar

*General Comment: HI CHUNKY

*Author of original report: I am a real customer of this guy.

*Consumer Comment: this report is a complete fabrication!

I placed an order at the hubcapjoes.com website and when I got my merchandise, there was problems with it, I then called this man Joe DeMarko about my order and told him over the phone there was a problem with the items. I told him I wanted to send them back for a refund and he said and I quote "What do you think this is Ebay?" and then he said "no" and hung up. He was very rude in the tone of his voice so I had to file a chargeback with my credit card company. I decided to do a bit of research on this guy and found he had a youtube channel called youtube.com/user/crazeenydriver he actually fights with people on there which then made a lot of sense to me.

I did some more research and found his Ebay seller ID which was "hubcapjoes" and used a site called "Toolhaus.org" and placed in his seller ID and up came about 200 negative feedbacks from various buyers over the last few years that have had bad experiences with Joe DeMarko. I am filing this report because I do not want to see anyone else get ripped off by this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hubcapjoes/Oradell-New-Jersey-07649/Hubcapjoes-crazeenydriver-Ordered-hubcaps-from-his-site-he-sent-damaged-products-then-I-r-1016980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hubcapjoes

Hubcapjoes Was Rude On The Phone

AUTHOR: Jamie Diamond - ()

This guy Hubcapjoes was rude to me on the phone, I looked him up under various keywords online and sites like shillbusters.org and stopinternetfraudteam.com and teamebaysmearcampaign.com came up. This guy is using youtube to be a real sleaze bag.

I knew something was up when he told me to contact him outside of ebay to make a deal. I bought one of his caps off eBay and he sent me the wrong one and it was all scratched up when he listed it as New misleading me in the auction. He told me to call him so I did, and he was rude throughout the phone conversation which turned into an argument. Ebay Sellers like this are sleeze bags.

Don't waste your time buy from hubcapsplus if you need a hubcap.

Liar

AUTHOR: Agent Paranormal - ()

You stupid lying, fat c*, he doesn't even take ORDERS ON HIS SITE, it's only purpose is to advertise his ebay business. Oh and also guys, on one of his fleabag sites, he recites this but from a third person view

#3 General Comment

HI CHUNKY

AUTHOR: JOEMLM - (United States of America)

if you are not chuck fitch of canton michigan, why are you using THE SAME TO PICTURES THAT CHUCK DOES???
what is the item number you ordered??? what is your name then??? if you are a legit victim of an honest guy you have to provide more, show pictures of your purchase, you only show the SAME 2 PICTURES THE BRAIN DAMAGED PSYCHO CHUCK FITCH USES?????

here is a website YOU created with one of the pictures

i can list plenty more, but i wasted enough time on you already

YOU ARE A LOST CAUSE,

THE NEXT KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR WILL BE THE POLICE

GET READY FOR THE STEEL BRACELETS!

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF 'FUN' IN JAIL!!

I am a real customer of this guy.

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

I am accused now of being this "CF"?? that is funny, this guy must have more issues out there with customers that he can shake a stick at. All you have to do is look at his reputation but I am a real customer of his and had a real bad experience. I don't know how the city of Oradell can allow this guy to operate.

this report is a complete fabrication!

AUTHOR: JOEMLM - (United States of America)

This LIE is a complete fabrication by a cyber bully, stalker and con man known Chuck Fitch

he is a total criminal who creates these imaginary stories in his sick and twisted mind. He creates these works of fiction, yes it is a fiction, because he has nothing better to do than attack people who are his competition, he himself has a hubcap website along with dozens of others, he opens dozens of channels and identities on each and every website so he can pursue his many criminal enterprises, scams and frauds... you can read more about him at the chuck fitch scammer website if this link does not work just go to chuckfitchscammer [.] com

This report is a lie! Period!! The business he is targeting has more decency than most other businesses online, all orders are fulfilled in timely manner and the seller always give you the best service possible. The complete opposite of this fraud, Chuck Fitch who filled this report, and all the other reports you find online, he has nothing better to do , maybe abuse the welfare system too. You do not have to take my word for it, just visit the website mentioned above or you can just enter his name in a search engine followed by a word like scammer, fraud, bully, etc.

If this chronic liar actually  placed an order with hubcapjoes please share the item number, hey why not make a video about it and post it on one of your 133 youtube channels?