Complaint Review: Hubzu

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: qcliffy — evansville Indiana
Hubzu
internet, Select State/Province USA

Hubzu Property on multi-list was a REPO. Realtor of listing directed me to bid on Hubzu.  internet

A vacant house nearby finally had a realtors sign in the front yard.  I contacted my own personal realtor and she called the listing agent.  The listing agent told her to place a bid on Hubzu.  The website said the lowest allowable bid was $55,000.  I bid $59,900.  They came back with $85,000!  I declined that and my agent called the listing agent.  No help whatsoever!  She told my agent that there was no other bid as far as she knew and called back to confirm that there had been no other bids.  I rebid but the rebid never showed up on the website.  I emailed them 3 times and called twice.  No response from Hubzu. Now the listing agent is saying there was an offer placed on the house that was accepted that was lower than my rebid!  What the hell!  It sure seems like there is some sort of collusion between the listing agent and whoever placed that winning bid that was lower than mine!  Hubzu seems like a front, and a very inept one at that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hubzu/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Hubzu-Property-on-multi-list-was-a-REPO-Realtor-of-listing-directed-me-to-bid-on-Hubzu-1071106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hubzu