Complaint Review: Hudson Energy

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: Mikki — New York
Hudson Energy

Hudson Energy Hudson Energy trying to "slam" people into using an alternative energy supplier via lies and intimidation Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Was it really Hudson?

Got a call today on my CELL PHONE from a fast talking guy saying he was representing National Grid and knew I had an account with them...then proceeded to tell me he was
 " protecting me from higher utility supplier costs "  I told him I wasn't interested and he tried to get my account number...told him I was hanging up and he started to get really lous ...told him I was hanging up and not to call me again....  then he called me back twice.... I reported him to Attorney General NYS, then to National Grid, then to FCC. Beware folks...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2010 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudson-Energy/internet/Hudson-Energy-Hudson-Energy-trying-to-slam-people-into-using-an-alternative-energy-supp-633593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudson Energy

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Was it really Hudson?

AUTHOR: redspy - (United States of America)

That's interesting. I worked there up until a few weeks ago, and I know for a fact that they don't call people. That's not how they work. You were probably called from one of the many broker groups out there.