Complaint Review: Hudson Law Group

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Carlos — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Hudson Law Group
228 Park Avenue South #61622 Internet United States of America

Hudson Law Group Misrepresentation, refuse to answer my calls and e-mails and held my money, Internet

I hire this firm to represent me with a debt consolidation but at the end of December 2011 they started to not answer my phone calls and they. After many attempts I was able to reach them and asked they to send the funds they still held in my account to what they said that tsomeone from the accountant department will call me to set up the details.

That was in march and that was their las comunication with me. I have sent multiple e-mails and  left many messages on thier phone after that with no response. Today I called agin and their answering mail is full and does not accept more messages. They have not showed any intention to resolve this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudson-Law-Group/internet/Hudson-Law-Group-Misrepresentation-refuse-to-answer-my-calls-and-e-mails-and-held-my-mon-909438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudson Law Group