Complaint Review: Hudson Theatre

• Reported By: noneof your business — Los Angeles California
Hudson Theatre
6539 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

Hudson Theatre racism, rudeness and ignorance Los Angeles California

A year ago I attend “Sarah’s War” for an extra credit assignment from professor at Cal State Northridge University, I being a student. I found the show to be very good. However my personal experience at Hudson Theatre was the most extreme subjection to racism and ignorant manners from another guest who attend (unknown name) and Matt McKenzie, who was the director of the show. I was disgusted from the behavior of both males I was subjected to and I will never, ever attend another show at this place again.

When I first arrived I was awaiting for the doors to open to enter so I could seat myself. I sat at the last row closets to the door against the wall. Prior to entering a white male old about 60 approaches me for god knows what reason only to initiate small talk, before I know it he is using his index finger and poking me in the shoulder with his finger. This is used to as an act of racism and yielding male domination over a woman. I quickly walked away only wishing I would have reacted by punching him in the face.

This was the first problem I encountered the second problem was after the show had finished. McKenzie walked over to open the door as I stood up to leave I began to step forward I was nowhere near him and he turns and approaches toward me with a nasty rude tone of voice as he shouts out “excuse me”!! This was so uncalled for and hostile. I can see why these white males behave as they do. They are both racist assholes who would have not considered treating a guest this way if I were white!!!

At this show the guests were pre predominately a white audience only myself and another woman were of color. Her being black I being Native American. I am f*cken fed up with the racism and bullsh*t in this county and everywhere else I have been subjected too.

Keep in mind this is not the land of the white man, but the land the white man stole killing and raping women and children of color. It is the land of the Native Americans as we are THE ONLY true AMERCIANS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudson-Theatre/Los-Angeles-California-90038/Hudson-Theatre-racism-rudeness-and-ignorance-Los-Angeles-California-1061372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudson Theatre