Complaint Review: Hudson Toyota

• Reported By: Honesty Fighter — Clifton New Jersey United States of America
Hudson Toyota
599 New Jersey 440 Internet United States of America

Hudson Toyota Jersey City Toyota Dealership Nasty Thiefs - Internet

*Consumer Comment: Never Again!

Hello all,
I took my car once to these guys, with an appointment, even if they are more expensive than a regular mechanic, thinking that we would do better job. I get there like noon time for 2 issues. They took my car to the parking lot and told me that they will fix it that day but I do not need to wait all day so I can go back home. I told them that I prefer to wait there because going home and coming back later without car was not a very good idea. So after 3 hours of wait, they started telling me that they are very busy and most probably they wont be able to fix the car so Im better going back home and picking up the car next day. I told them that I need the car that night, that they promissed me that they would fix it that day and that I already waited 3 hours. They said okay and I keeped waiting. 15-30 minutes before the closing time of the dealer mechanic store, they took my car to the mechanic store from their parking lot and 2 minutes before the closing time my car was by the door. That was not looking very right so I told them that I want to try the car before payment but the team leader lady refused and charged me $180 for a power steering flush and wheel alignment and the store closed. Of course when I check the car I saw that the power steering system did not get a flush and that the wheel alignment was still bad.
So these guys made me wait there all day and charged me 180 bucks for doing nothing because they did not want to do it in hurry and wanted to make sure I go back next day.
Also that team leader woman stated me that they have 1 million customer, saying undercovered way that they dont give a
Avoid these nasty thiefs and find a cheaper honest little mechanic.
Thx
Honesty Fighter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudson-Toyota/internet/Hudson-Toyota-Jersey-City-Toyota-Dealership-Nasty-Thiefs-Internet-995407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudson Toyota

Never Again!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

From this point on, I urge you to form a business relationship with a good INDEPENDENT mechanic!  I mean somebody who has their owm well equipped shop with mechanics having tons of experience.  I DO NOT mean Walmart, the quick oil change place, somebody who fixes cars "on the side" or somebody who operates out of a storage unit.  What you find at the dealer's is pay thru the nose prices, inferior service and bad customer service.  You deserve better...much, much better!