Complaint Review: Hudson WI Ford

• Reported By: Patriot6870 — Afton Minnesota
Hudson WI Ford
Crest View Drive Hudson, Wisconsin USA

Hudson WI Ford Ripped off and wouldn't back there work. Hudson Wisconsin

I brought my 2001 Ford Escape in to have my rear doors repaired as they wouldn't open. I later came to find out there was a 'service notice' to owners for this problem. I was not the owner at this time. After an hour they brought the car to the pick-up area after being fixed. They said after an hour the mechanic was able to open the doors and fix them. After a few days the same problem occurred. I brought it back in and the maintenance scheduler said it would take me about an hour to open them. I asked what the mechanic did and she didn't know. I asked if I could talk to the repairman and she said he was 'too busy.' There was no offer to bring it back in. The Hudson Ford Manager did not even reply to my direct email after I said I was concerned the doors wouldnt open in the event of an accident, fire or whatever. I received no reply. So I tried to resolve it in a civil manner, but I guess they're not interested in 'small potatoes' or a potential buyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudson-WI-Ford/Hudson-Wisconsin/Hudson-WI-Ford-Ripped-off-and-wouldnt-back-there-work-Hudson-Wisconsin-1168887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudson WI Ford