Complaint Review: Huffington Post

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Redtom100 — Canton Michigan United States of America
Huffington Post
New York, New York United States of America

Huffington Post Huffington Post is owned by America On Line My Removal from Comment Page Over 2 Years Ago New York, New York

AOL bought the Huffington Post a number of years ago. As a member of AOL, I would voice my political opinion on their blog. There was a lot of interesting view points. When AOL added the Huffington Post, I wrote AOL and told them that people who disagreed with their viewpoint would be eventually eliminated especially those who knew politics and kept abreast of it. I received no answer from AOL. I signed up for the Huffington Post blog, and shared my viewpoints. I must have made somebody angry because I noticed i was getting flack from people who had received a great amount of kudos from other bloggers regarding their left wing positions. It did not phase me, I just answered them. All of a sudden I was not allowed to sign into the Huffington Post blog. I inquired about 10 times asking why I was eliminated and never received an answer. I just wanted some proof that I broke rules. Then I wrote AOL about 20 times with the same question, and never received an answer. I think I am entitled to an answer and should be allowed to use their blog. I seek no apology, but all the news on AOL comes from the Huffington Post, and many of the writers are bias. It is infuriating that I cannot give them another viewpoint. If AOL can send me messages trying to get me to use their advertising products, I think they can take the time to answer me instead of ignoring me. This may be trivial, but I politics is something that is my hobby. Otherwise, I like AOL. However, I think the Huffington Post is not an honorable or ethical news reporter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huffington-Post/New-York-New-York-/Huffington-Post-Huffington-Post-is-owned-by-America-On-Line-My-Removal-from-Comment-Page-O-1002173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huffington Post