Complaint Review: Huge Shopping Savings

360 West Main Street, Unit 5 Evans City, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 1-866-514-6871
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Huge Shopping Savings 3-Step Pro-Lash Beware! This a Rip-Off Evans City, Pennsylvania

I signed up for a trial of this product and they automatically enrolled me in their Club.  There was no indication of the cost, and they charged me more than a $100 for something I never used.

When I first made inquires, and was then prompted to receive a sample, I received a message that my payment did not go through for the shipping cost of $1.00.  So I assumed that I would not receive the sample.  After I received the second package, I called them and was told that I am not able to receive a refund for the first package, but only the second, even though I have not still opened the package.

Also, they told me they will send me ane mail with details on how to return the second package and then they would refund that $34.00.  But no email so far...  I however, was able to cancel, and they confirmed that there would be no further charges to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huge-Shopping-Savings/Evans-City-Pennsylvania-16033/Huge-Shopping-Savings-3-Step-Pro-Lash-Beware-This-a-Rip-Off-Evans-City-Pennsylvania-861046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huge Shopping Savings