Complaint Review: Huges.net (direcway)

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Princeville Illinois
Huges.net (direcway)
11717 Exploration Lane Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Huges.net (direcway) A victum of FAP and many other problems Germantown Maryland

I also am a victum of the Fair Access Policy that I was unaware of. I called to find out the problem. Not only had we been put in "timeout" but we had also continued to try and download so we had to wait 48 hours. After 48 hours we still weren't getting good service. I called back and was told we were still trying to download. I had forgotten that I upgrade my security software automatically every night. Another 24 hours! Needless to say, I was HOT. I called the office of the president several times with no good results. I have written letters to the president of the company, Pradman Kaul, and have received no reply. I contacted my states' Attorny General's office and was told there pretty much is nothing I can do. There is no regulating body.

To make matters worse we are currently having very slow download and upload times. I called to report this 5 days ago. I am not in timeout this time. I was told the problem would be taken care of in 2 days. I am still waiting.

We pay for higher service than the basic so that we can have more download time.

I am outraged by the service but feel I have no choice. There is no other service provider here. We barely get cell phone service. I would love to have a class action suit brought against Hughes net.

Been in timeout too
Princeville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hugesnet-direcway/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Hugesnet-direcway-A-victum-of-FAP-and-many-other-problems-Germantown-Maryland-421851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huges.net (direcway)