• Report: #120387

• Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:Leesville South Carolina
Hughes Electronics - Direcway Satellite Internet
Nationwide U.S.A.

Direcway Satellite Internet - Hughes Electronics ripoff Dis-Service has Ripped Me OFF! A Very expensive way to have internet as slow as DIAL UP! Technical service screwed me up worse than when I first called! My Ebay Does Not Work with Direcway! Nationwide

Direcway Satellite Internet is a Big Rip Off! I can not get onto My Ebay through Direcway! I had a problem with not being able to get onto My Ebay page. I sell a lot on Ebay, but for the past 10 days I have been unable to access My Ebay which limited me from sending invoices and listing. Not GOOD!

I called Dell Tech support and stayed on the phone with them for about 3 hours with NO RESULTS! Called Ebay Support and got the same, NO RESULTS! After trying to finally fix the problem myself, I messed up screwing around in the registry and lost everything on my hard drive that could not be repaired! Had to reload windows xp.

I know I am partially to blame but I needed it fixed right away. Anyway, Direcway admitted that their servers were not up to speed and they have had many problems with people not being able to log into their ebay page! YIKES! Now I am stuck paying $104 every month (15 months) for an internet connection that does not work for the primary reason that I got it in the first place!
If you have dial up stay with it! If you want to upgrade go with DSL or Time Warner. STAY AWAY FROM DIRECWAY!

Leesville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Electronics-Direcway-Satellite-Internet/nationwide/Direcway-Satellite-Internet-Hughes-Electronics-ripoff-Dis-Service-has-Ripped-Me-OFF-A-V-120387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Electronics - Direcway Satellite Internet