Complaint Review: Hughes Net, Directway

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
Hughes Net, Directway
Pahrump, Nevada U.S.A.

Hughes Net, Directway Terrible service. Response to complaints was to "upgrade" me and take MORE $ and STICK ME IN LONGER CONTRACTS! Still poor service and LARGE CANCELLATION FEE Pahrump Nevada

I was with the company for 3 yrs. Its a rural location and limited services. I came from FAST speed in Las Vegas so its much slower with satelitte and took some getting used to. I called in everytime I had trouble with the service. I called in close to 20 times complaining about the speed (or lack of). Each time I got told I needed to upgrade to the new equipment, the next time was to the new PLAN. And each time, they would renew my contract. After $7,000 and STILL poor service and speed as well as A HUGE commercial dish that was still aweful, I had ENOUGH! When I wanted to cancel they advised me I was still in contract. Contracts are typically BI-lateral, and they did not perform. I gave them 3 yrs to get it right. They had record of all my phone calls and complaints and still did not care. They had more than made money on me, never cared if I was a happy customer. This company is terrible. half the time their customer service rep. was in India or somewhere and you COULD NOT understand them at all. POOR SERVICE!! Will never recommend them. Stay away! You will loose money big time here.

Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Directway/Pahrump-Nevada-89048/Hughes-Net-Directway-Terrible-service-Response-to-complaints-was-to-upgrade-me-and-tak-335318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net, Directway