• Report: #205150

Complaint Review: Hughes Net (Direcway)

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:North Port Florida
Hughes Net (Direcway)
11717 Exploration Ln Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Hughes Net (Direcway) ripoff Germantown Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to resolve your complaint

Purchased HughesNet hardware and service over three months ago. Has worked aprox. three weeks since. Have called fifty plus times, written letters, and sent emails. Spent ten plus hours on hold. No assistance in resolving my service issues whatsoever.Requested refund and was told no, instead they would charge me a $300 early termination charge. I was told I needed to make a better effort at resolving the problem before cancelling. I was told if I didn't pay it they would send it to collections and my credit would be impacted.

I have disputed the charges with my cc company and written the BBB and FTC. Currently unresolved. Far and away the worst most deceiving company I have ever dealt with or even heard of. I strongly advise against contracting with this company.

Heath
North Port, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Direcway/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Hughes-Net-Direcway-ripoff-Germantown-Maryland-205150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net (Direcway)

We would like to resolve your complaint

AUTHOR: RMA - (U.S.A.)

We would like to resolve your complaint/issue individually.

Please give us a way that we can contact you so that we may address your concerns.

[email protected]