Complaint Review: Hughes Net - Direcway

• Updated: Fri, March 30, 2007

• Reported By:Dunkirk Maryland
Hughes Net - Direcway
hughesnet.com Internet U.S.A.

Hughes Net - Direcway Quality Customer Care and lightning download speeds? Who are they kidding? ripoff Maryland Internet

I too am so frustrated I can hardly think anymore! Even if you're lucky to get through to tech support (of which is an individual from India you can't understand), the quality of support is horrendous!

My networking speed has slowly gotten to the point where I don't even want to "attempt" to logon to the internet. The pages time out half the time. And what's with this "speed test" you can run? It's so slow I can't even obtain a "receipt" because it times out. These guys are scammers and should be dealt with accordingly.
Oh, and let's talk about their awesome technical support!

My problem has escalated to level 4, and I will receive a phone call within 48 hrs. And yet, no phone call. I had to call back, with their new reply, "A technician will contact you Apr 3". Ok, so this is going to be another 5 days of no internet access. Funny, they're certainly prompt in taking their monthly fees.
These people "scammers" should be taken out behind the wood shed and dealt with.

For anyone out there, I'll sign on the dotted line for a class action.
I can't wait for the day my account can be closed.

Marc
Dunkirk, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2007 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Direcway/internet/Hughes-Net-Direcway-Quality-Customer-Care-and-lightning-download-speeds-Who-are-they-ki-241499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net - Direcway