• Report: #820184

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Fort Payne Alabama United States of America
Hughes Net Internet Company
P.O. Box96872 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Hughes Net Internet Company The most dishonest company I have ever delt with Chicago, Illinois

I purchased Hughes Net satelite internet over two years ago.  I read the other online reports about this service and many people were complaining.  However, I could not get any thing else but dial up and supposedly hughes was faster according to their sales people.  We were very dissatisfied from the first but I had locked into a 2 year contract and therefore I stayed with them.  The first thing they did not do as promised was to give me my 150 dollar rebate as promised.  We have tolerated this terrible service until 10/30/2011 when hughes cut our service off.  Their satelite burned out apparently.  We have waited for over 2 months, since then for them to get our system back to going.  They finally sent someone out two weeks ago, after dark, after we were waiting the whole weekend for them.  When they left, they said it was working.  When we tried to use it, it might work a few minutes or it might not work at all.  I stayed on the phone with hughes over 3 hours in one day but they never got it to going.  We were told that they would come out last weekend to fix it but no one called us to schedule a time.  We called them today to cancel our service and asked them to refund us the 2 months that we have paid them and not had service.  They basically refused to refund us.

These people are crooks.  Other people need to be warned.  I have resigned myself to the fact that they are going to rip me off for those months that we paid and didn't have service.  I don't want other people to have similar rippoffs.  I used this service for my business on the weekends when we were at our river home.  We have been able to spend time there because hughes did not get out service back on.  Please let the public know what they might be getting into if they have this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Internet-Company/Chicago-Illinois-60693/Hughes-Net-Internet-Company-The-most-dishonest-company-I-have-ever-delt-with-Chicago-Ill-820184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Internet Company