unexpected

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: it dude — lady lake Florida
Hughes Net Internet Service
, Select State/Province USA

Hughes Net Internet Service Ripoffs-steal your money, do not leave up to their promises, internett does not work. Lost Thousans in business transatictions due to their poor service

After joining for a one year we had enough. I work from honme and my wife wroks for the State. The PC and Internet are our lifeline to making a living. Hughsnnet promises high speed and great service. The are scamers and liars. They had me sign a two year contract. We could only take one year. I lost thousands of dollars in lost revenue due to theri negligence of maitaining proper speed. My wife had to go to the public Library to do her work. It was hell. I finally called 12/2/13 and cancelled my susbcription only to find out today that they billed my credit card and my account is still active. Jerks, Thiefs, Gansters. Now they want to hit me with a $200.00 early cancellation fee. Although they have prrof that I have caalled to complain about their lousy service and and in every survey I told them I dump them the first chance I had. I I did. So now the are only going to charge me $171.00 plus this months service charge which they already charge my Visa. This people  should be put out of business for false advertising, racketering and interstate money laundering. Stay away from this Thiefs. Use dial up it will probabbly work better.

Disgusted in Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Internet-Service/Select-StateProvince/Hughes-Net-Internet-Service-Ripoffs-steal-your-money-do-not-leave-up-to-their-promises-1105685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Internet Service