Complaint Review: Hughes Net, MyHughesNet, Hughesnet.com, Myhughesnet.com, Hughesnet.myway.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Goodyear Arizona
Hughes Net, MyHughesNet, Hughesnet.com, Myhughesnet.com, Hughesnet.myway.com
Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Hughes Net, MyHughesNet, Hughesnet.com, Myhughesnet.com, Hughesnet.myway.com Fair Access Policy Threshold is a SCAM and needs to be a class action lawsuit Germantown Maryland

Hughes Net has a FAIR ACCESS POLICY THRESOLD and if you go over it they will shut your internet down for 24 hours. This is the BIGGEST SCAM I have ever heard of. I was shut down over two months and explained the reason for this. So I pretty much stopped using their service and rely mainly on my Verizon Wireless Network Card or Sprint Wireless Network Card where I never have this problem. Today I was shut down AGAIN because of this SCAM.

They said that I exceeded the daily download limit and I am on their most expensive plan as I pay about $90 a month for this piece of garbage service. I have to because I live out in the country in Goodyear, AZ where COX cable or Qwest don't provide internet service. Funny thing is I have had COX internet, Qwest internet, Sprint wireless card and Verizon wireless card and can use it as much as I want and NEVER have been shut down for this.

I have a Sports Media business where I upload and download video files and audio files from interviews and NEVER have been shut down on these other internet service providers.

There reason was because they just don't have enough bandwidth to go around for everyone on their SATELLITE service. Huh? It is a freaking satellite out in space that anyone can ping off of if they have the satellite dish pointing in that direction. At least that is what you would think.

Anyone else have this problem? I would suggest we get a class action lawsuit against them as I am willing to get involved for this biggest scam of the century. Respond here and let me know of any attorney that would want to get involved in this.

Thanks,

Mr. Dean
Goodyear, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-MyHughesNet-Hughesnetcom-Myhughesnetcom-Hughesnetmywaycom/Germantown-Maryland/Hughes-Net-MyHughesNet-Hughesnetcom-Myhughesnetcom-Hughesnetmywaycom-Fair-Access-P-311241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net, MyHughesNet, Hughesnet.com, Myhughesnet.com, Hughesnet.myway.com