Complaint Review: Hughes Net Satellite Internet

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: CoSpringsGal — Peyton Colorado
Hughes Net Satellite Internet
Germantown, Maryland USA

Hughes Net Satellite Internet Poor Service, Fraud and Stole from My Bank Acct Germantown Maryland

Had Service with Hughes Net for 1 year. Had poor service with Daily poor Internet connections. Had contacted Technical Service many times. Was never resolved. Raised our bill without notice but Internet connection went worse. Finally had enough. Decided to cancel the Service and look for another Internet provider. Hughes Net argued with us that we had a 24 mos contract. When we first called them, nothing was ever mentioned about a contract, We got their information from a Mail Flyer. We never signed or agreed to any contract. They took 250.00 from my checking acct without my authorization. To me this is FRAUD and stealing. They stated it was because i broke their contract, they cant get away with this, i did not agree to any contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Satellite-Internet-/Germantown-Maryland/Hughes-Net-Satellite-Internet-Poor-Service-Fraud-and-Stole-from-My-Bank-Acct-Germantown-1074057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Satellite Internet