Complaint Review: Hughes Net Satellite

• Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Paw Paw Michigan
Hughes Net Satellite
hughesnet.net Internet U.S.A.

Hughes Net Statlite, Hughes Net Satellite Too much money for not enough service Delaware Internet

Unfortunately I've had this service for over two but I have no choice.(well I do but). I'm running a eBay /web base business and dial wont cut it. The problem I have is that I pay $70.00 per month for browsing. If I wont to download any large updates I have to do it at 3am, and sometimes it hard to get up that early.

For the money I pay I only get 325mb per day, and if and when I go over that my internet speed is less then 10k per min and I tell you you cant do any thing at that speed. I would try anything just for a better service. Its too bad they have me buy the short hairs and they know it.

Paw Paw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Satellite/internet/Hughes-Net-Statlite-Hughes-Net-Satellite-Too-much-money-for-not-enough-service-Delaware-I-369301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Satellite