Complaint Review: Hughes Net Sattelite Service , DirecWay

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:Lucedale Mississippi
Hughes Net Sattelite Service , DirecWay
11717 Exploration Lane Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Hughes Net Sattelite Service Formerly DirecWay Is A Rip-Off. Don't Sign-Up For their poor service. Germantown Maryland

I've had Hughes net service for approximately 18 months. The service is sporadic at best. We are patiently waiting for DSL to arrive in our neighborhood. I will then attach a chain around my sattelite and rip it off the wall, pour gasoline on it and set it afire. DO NOT get sattelite service if you can get cable or DSL. We have to go back to dial-up often and it's faster than sattelite service.

I have the customer "no service" routine down. The first call you make goes to India. I tell them to transfer me to the USA immediately. Get ready to spend at least an hour on each tech support call you make. Hughes Net is a rip-off and their claim to "blazing" fast service in all those commercials is bull. My dial-up connection is faster and more reliable by far. Take my advice and stay away from Hughes Net!

Lucedale, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Sattelite-Service-DirecWay/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Hughes-Net-Sattelite-Service-Formerly-DirecWay-Is-A-Rip-Off-Dont-Sign-Up-For-their-poor-259617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Sattelite Service , DirecWay