Complaint Review: Hughes Net Systems

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Craig — Ider Alabama USA
Hughes Net Systems

Hughes Net Systems Doesn't work and no customer service, Internet

I moved to the country two years ago. No broadband Internet available except for Hughes net. So I ordered it

It was installed and never worked worth a darn. I called six times, and never got anyone to come out and check my system.

It finally quit working all together in May 09. I called. The system was out of warranty. They offered to send someone out,,,,if I paid, $128.00 I think. I told them no. They didn't offer to send anyone out when it was under warranty.

I wrote a letter of complaint and received no answer. So I quit paying, thinking that would get there attention. Well they still didn't call, but turned me over to a collection agency. I still haven't paid and Hughes Net has made no effort to contact me about any problems I had with theirs system.

I would never get Hughes net again,,,They ignore thier customers, it was slow. I could have walked to the library quicker. I would never recommend them to anybody, My system was faster in the early 90s before broadband. Hughes is junk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Systems/internet/Hughes-Net-Systems-Doesnt-work-and-no-customer-service-Internet-534391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Systems