Complaint Review: Hughes Net

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas — East Rochester Ohio United States of America
Hughes Net
101 West High Ave, New Philadelphia, Ohio United States of America

Hughes Net Out Of 1 Year Has Had Something Wrong 5 Times And Takes 7 to 10 Days For Them to Fix ..And My Computer Runs Slower Then My Dial -Up Did I Have No Internet Half The Time ...They Just Suck...I Cant Get New Philadelphia, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: hughes net Garbage!!!!!

Hughes Net , I Have Had It A Year Now!!!!!  And It Sucks.... Out Of A Year They Were Here 4 Times , 1 Time They Never Even Showed Up!!!!!!!!
And Out Of That Time You Have To wait 7 To 10 Days For them To Even Get Here!!!!
So Thats 6 weeks Out Of 1 Year No Internet....
Now I Can't get Anything To Load Takes 20 Minutes To Load Longer Then Dial-Up!!!!!
And Paying 75.00 A Month Thats just UNREAL And They Said I Would Have Faster Better Service!!!!!!!!!  And I DO NOT HAVE FASTER BETTER SERVICE >>>MY DIAL-UP WAS FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!
And I Rented The Dish , Now They Tell Me I have To Pay For Repairs If They send Someone Out !!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Thats Their Job... Thats Why I rented And Did Not Buy ....And I was To Get My 200.00 insulation fee back ..WELLL A Year And Still No Rebate  or  insulation fee Back ..Whatever They Want To Call It!!!!!!    THEY ARE THE WORST!!!!!!!!!! And I And I Am Going Back To Dial -Up.... I Have No Choice.. I Will Not Pay Them 75.oo Amont For Nothing ..And I can Pay 10.00 A Month For Internet...

East Rochester, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net/New-Philadelphia-Ohio-44663/Hughes-Net-Out-Of-1-Year-Has-Had-Something-Wrong-5-Times-And-Takes-7-to-10-Days-For-Them-852172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net

hughes net Garbage!!!!!

AUTHOR: Ginksel - (U.S.A.)

I had Hughes Net. Slower than dial up. Very poor service from Hughes Net. Sent back to them, cotcated home office and got money back. They are absolute garbage. Stay away from Hughes Net.