Complaint Review: Hughes Net

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Texarkana Texas
Hughes Net
.hughesnet.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Hughes Net Sold a service unusable to me without explanation, then charges me for installation and equipment return hughesnet.com/ Nationwide

Hughes Net sales contacted me a couple months back. The sales representative only said that I would receive extremely fast Internet service, much faster than my present provider, Windstream. I was sold a bill of goods. The fair access policy was not explained to me, which slowed down my service to slower than dial up, and also my VPN could not be accessed to my work due to security issues. Not I am not only being billed for the installation and service, but have been told I am also being billed for the equipment return if I do not promptly return the equipment. The sales tactics were despicable.

Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net/nationwide/Hughes-Net-Sold-a-service-unusable-to-me-without-explanation-then-charges-me-for-installa-463975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net