Complaint Review: Hughes Network System

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Eastport Michigan
Hughes Network System
Hughesnet.net Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Hughes Network System - Hughesnet Charging for more then what is owed. Germantown Maryland

I got a bill in the mail for $159.99.. I called to pay it cuz i knew I owed for alittle over a month. Now they want to charge me for 5 months...
When I called they told me the $159.99 was for one month. I asked them when they raised the price over$80.00 to boot without notifing me. I was so mad I actually had to hang up. I have a tempar.. So my husband called back. They told him that it was $159.99 Plus They are charging cuz they said my service had been interrupted 3 times. Funny Like to know when that happen cuz i have always had service. i have now checked into a new satilite service called something blue. so far i have heard nothing but good things.
What ever anyone does stay away from hughesnet cuz they try to get things that aren't owed to them. It's been hard cuz we didn't have a choice until now if we wanted something other then dial up.

Patti49627
Eastport, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Network-System/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Hughes-Network-System-Hughesnet-Charging-for-more-then-what-is-owed-Germantown-Maryland-466523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Network System