Complaint Review: Hughes Network Systems - HughesNet, Direcway

• Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By: Kilgoreboi — Kilgore Texas USA
Hughes Network Systems - HughesNet, Direcway
www.hughesnet.com Internet United States of America

Hughes Network Systems - HughesNet - Direcway Hughesnet price fixing. I work for a cable company and for the price I have to pay for Inernet I could get 10meg. but with Hughesnet all I get is 1.5. How is that Fair! Hughesnet if WAY over priced Internet

Hughesnet price fixing. I work for a cable company and for the price I have to pay for Inernet I could get 10meg. but with Hughesnet all I get is 1.5. How is that Fair!  They know for people like me that my choice is only them or dial up.  If I could verizon or the companies internet I work for i would change in a heart beat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Network-Systems-HughesNet-Direcway/internet/Hughes-Network-Systems-HughesNet-Direcway-Hughesnet-price-fixing-I-work-for-a-cable-498769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Network Systems - HughesNet, Direcway