Complaint Review: Hughes Network Systems LLC

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2008

• Reported By:rochester Minnesota
Hughes Network Systems LLC
11717 Exploration Lane Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Hughes NetHughes Network Systems LLC Attention! What out for these guys & ask alot of Q's before signing up. Germantown Maryland

These guys are a rip off. I wish I could do it over again I would not sigh up. They tell you they are faster then anyone, BULL cable and DSL are two to three times faster. And if you reach your Fair Access Policy limit dial up is faster than theese guys. When I bought the thing I wasn't told about the F.A.P. until I listen to a couple of songs and videos on the internet and got shut down. I then was told, oh by the way you can only listen to a song and half before you reach your limit.

Also beware of the rebate scam. They tell you they'll give you a rebate but you have to use it for 60 days first then send in your first two months bills paid. But you only have a certain amount of time to submit them to get your money. I finally got my rebate after a year and a half of arguing with them.

If you do sigh up with them and decide you want to get rid of them. You would be better off loosing a couple hundred dollars for not stocking to your contract then paying 60.00 a month for the two years of the contract.
Thank God cable just got put down our road so I can go on the internet and be super fast and not worry how many songs I listen to.

rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Network-Systems-LLC/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Hughes-NetHughes-Network-Systems-LLC-Attention-What-out-for-these-guys-ask-alot-of-Qs-361301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Network Systems LLC