Complaint Review: Hughes Network Systems

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Becky — Marbury Alabama United States of America
Hughes Network Systems
16060 Industrial Drive Gaithersburg, Maryland United States of America

Hughes Network Systems Lied,deceived and now they have stolen money from my account Gaithersburg Maryland

After moving called too have service moved  told I
should upgrade to Gen4

after 3 months of dealing with them on the phone and no system move the finally told me someone would be here to install. When worker showed up he did not have proper equipment to install. Back on phone for another week. Next tech showed up and after 2 hours on phone with Hughes Net he was told to go ahead and install. Then when he called back for service to be turned in they informed him service not available in my area.

Tech had to take equipment out with the exception of the hole drilled in my floor!  Took 2 hours to make company understand I wanted nothing to do with their company and to get all of there equipment.  They sent a box for me to do it and I did. Now they have charged my account $212.00 because they say a piece is missing that should be on the satellite at my old address. I have no way to get that part

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Network-Systems/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20877/Hughes-Network-Systems-Lieddeceived-and-now-they-have-stolen-money-from-my-account-Gaith-993160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Network Systems