Complaint Review: Hughes Network systems,LLC

• Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: debi — Dover Tennessee United States of America
Hughes Network systems,LLC
Internet, Illinois United States of America

Hughes Network systems,LLC mis represented the sales repersentation that was advertised on T.V. Internet, Illinois

I have been with Hughes net for 22 months  2 months after signing up found out my tax paying dollars was subsudizing the company with money if you could not reciever service from anyother internet then you could get service for 39.99 instead of the 76.77  that I pay thought great being on fixed income calling them was a different storey...I could not recieve this ...time goes on service gets worse finally had someone over who knew alot about internet services had them call to see why my speed was so slow ...after running serveral test on my computer my friend found that I was paying for 1 meg service and recieving less then 50% of what I pay for every month and this seems to be Hughes nets policy....The service is awful they sell to over capasidy then what they can provide your stuck in a two year contract with an over priced product...Oh and would like to mention in order to recieve a bill from them it cost you 5$ a month added to your bill an internet service and they cant even e mail me a bill ..That alone should have told me something hope everyone else learns DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HUGHES NET!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Network-systemsLLC/Internet-Illinois-60693-6874/Hughes-Network-systemsLLC-mis-represented-the-sales-repersentation-that-was-advertised-o-862263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Network systems,LLC