Complaint Review: Hughes net internet

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Lead as example.. — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Hughes net internet
joplin, Missouri United States of America

Hughes net internet Do not I say do not deal with this people. Their service is not working. I spent so much money and time with these people. If you want internet get with comcast or verizon fios. I spent 150 dollars fo joplin, Missouri

Hughesnet satelite internet does not work. I spent hundred of dollars on wireless route. My family laughing at me. They can't wacth netflix or do their school project. For 73.78 a month that a lot of money for a family of 6. You can't get their customer service on the phone to talk too. They are the biggest scam. I felt so bad that I disconnect my verizon fios internet. Stay away from these people. I hope they get shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-net-internet/joplin-Missouri-64801/Hughes-net-internet-Do-not-I-say-do-not-deal-with-this-people-Their-service-is-not-worki-1014965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes net internet