Complaint Review: Hughes

• Reported By:Weldon California
Hughes
www.hughes.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Hughes Another pissed off customer of Hughes.net Internet

I am also complaining about Hughes.net FAP program. I am an online student. I relay on internet to view my lessons and download my homework. Every time I download a practice lesson I have to wait 24 hours before I can study online again.

It took me two weeks to find out about their Fair Access Plan.
The biggest problem I have with them is that they not only have limited my access but also they have insulted my intelligent by calling their Limitation Plan Fair. Just like going to War to promote Peace.

Four days ago I had problem with my Hughes e-mail and I called their Customer service, after their Automated asking me to call the same 866# which I had just called and hang up on me three times, I called their Sales and a live person answered asap.

It took her few attempts to get me to the technical support in India. That guy couldnt fix my problem either and issued me a ticket number and told me he will send it to their Advanced Technical Department and they will get a hold of me. I have not heard or seen anything from them yet.

Jasper
Weldon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes/nationwide/Hughes-Another-pissed-off-customer-of-Hughesnet-Internet-295078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes