Complaint Review: HughesNet Broadband Satellite

• Updated: Sun, June 13, 2010

• Reported By: Christy — Kingston Springs Tennessee United States of America
HughesNet Broadband Satellite
Germantown, Maryland United States of America

HughesNet Broadband Satellite HUGHESNET, STEALS YOUR MONEY, NO SERVICE, I WANT OUT!!!! Germantown, Maryland

HUGHESNET,

I have done everything i can to fix my own service, checked everything, called and checked with them, had service people out, i live in the sticks, it should not have been installed i was told. Now i am stuck in their 2 yr contract. I was told they had no record at one time they had nobody coming to my home, how in the h*ll would the guy know where i lived???
Well gees.
I work for a living , i cannot sit and wait on people all the time.
But i did.
I have called, been hung up on a thousand times, been told to call other numbers, i use a cell phone not a home phone, so every call can be tracked.
But i use my minutes, do they pay for those? NOOOOOO.
I do.

I have now done things my way, written to the BBB, and the FCC, i have had no response yet.
THey can see on my log i have had no service. They bind you to a contract, but what about theirs, they say they provide service, they dont, and dont give your money back. I got it back with my CC card company and now Hughes net tried billing me again LOL.
Well , i am not paying for the months i had NO, service, they can check it themselves, and so can a lawyer. I will fight this to all extent.
I am not calling anymore to get hung up on, they can try and bill me, but they are cut off!!!!
They will not get anymore bucks from me.
They are dried out@!!!!
So now deal with BBB,FCC, And now Rip off.
I will find me another sight to write on too.
SEE YA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HughesNet-Broadband-Satellite/Germantown-Maryland-/HughesNet-Broadband-Satellite-HUGHESNET-STEALS-YOUR-MONEY-NO-SERVICE-I-WANT-OUT-Ge-613766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet Broadband Satellite